Given the current situation worldwide due to Covid-19, the EU-Japan Centre for industrial Cooperation will organise an other interactive and real-time online version of its World Class Manufacturing Training from 8 to 12 March 2021.
- Discover Japan approach to World-Class Manufacturing
- Learn how Japanese firms achieve superior production standards
- Focus on the latest trends by visiting the top manufacturing plants in Japan
- Visit the real “GEMBA” (i.e. production site in Japan)
- Meet senior Japanese industry leaders
Ideal participants have an important strategic role in shaping the company’s best practice strategy or can influence the company’s management of quality control / best practice / production systems but as a full-time worker (e.g. Director, Manager, Operation & Logistics, Plant Manager, Quality Manager or Managing Director etc).
Read more and apply (application deadline 4th Feb. 2021)