- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Talent Boost Breakfast – Successful Culturally Diverse Company
3 maaliskuun @ 08:30 - 10:30
The first Talent Boost Breakfast in 2020 will focus on diversity and how it boosts the success of the company. Companies are competing for skilled workers. One answer is to recruit international talents locally or from abroad. Come and hear about the best practices and how your company can become even more successful!
You can also meet actors of Turku Region that can advise your company in international recruitment. The event is part of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment campaign on enhancing diversity.
8.30 Registration & Breakfast
- Welcoming words from Talent Turku
- Are you ready to recruit international talents? – Tools and campaign to support companies
Satu Salonen, Project Manager, Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce Chamber Talent Boost project
- Panel discussion: “Added value to the workplace from cultural diversity”
- Mariia Bieskova, Operations and Privacy Manager, Benete Oy
- Tuuli Suominen, Head of People Operations, Silo.ai
- Tuija Kantoluoto, CEO of FoodHR, Naapurin maalaiskana Oy
- Discussion and concrete actions
10.30 End of the event
The language of the event is English.