Finpro is inviting you to join a Team Finland visit to Singapore on April 25 - 27, 2017. The delegation will be led by Ms. Pirkko Mattila, Minister of Social Affairs and Health of Finland.
The focus on the visit is Elderly Healthcare, Preventive Healthcare, Home Care and Rehabilitation. Learn about opportunities in Singapore: Why Singapore
The program for the visit will include:
• 1-day slot/company at the Finland Innovation showcase exhibition stand at Ageing Asia Innovation Forum
• Access to the Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar (parallel to the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum)
• Limited participation to the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum
• Participation in the Finland 100 -seminar in cooperation with the Embassy of Finland in Singapore
• Business/partner meetings
• Participation in the Finland 100 & Ageing Asia Alliance Networking Cocktails.
• Major companies: EUR 3000 + 24% VAT per person
• Micro businesses and SMEs: EUR 1950 + 24% VAT per person.
Register by Thursday, March 16, 2017
Kindly notice that parallel of Minister Mattila’s visit to Singapore there will be Fact Finding/Delegation visit to Sri Lanka on April 27 – 28, 2017. Focus on that visit is teacher/nurse training, diagnostic, preventive health care, healthcare digitalization, health care equipment and screening. Ambassador Rauli Suikkanen will lead the delegation on April 27 and Minister Mattila will join the delegation for the program on April 28, 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Paula Kivistö, Senior Program Coordinator, Finpro
Cellular: +358 40 3433 394
Ms. Päivi Mähönen, Senior Project Manager, Finpro
Cellular: +358 40 3433 468