SAVE THE DATE
Team Finland visit to Vietnam
on 5-10 November 2017
Is your company an expert in cleantech and energy sector? Are you seeking to expand your business in a fast-growing and emerging Southeast Asian economy?
Vietnam's cleantech and energy market is one of the fastest growing in the world, and full of interesting business opportunities for innovative solutions and companies.
Join Team Finland's business delegation to Vietnam with Mr. Petri Peltonen, Under-Secretary of State, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
• Vietnam is a major center of growth within world's fastest growing economical region of Southeast Asia. Vietnam's water and energy sector – where Finland has built a good reputation as a reliable partner through close to 40 years of development cooperation – has been growing rapidly in the recent years, and there is an increasing demand for new and innovative solutions.
• Vietnam is a country of over 92 million people, and the country's urbanization trend creates a huge demand for waste handling, wastewater processing and clean energy solutions in the cities and municipalities. Finnish clean tech companies can possibly provide just the right kind of knowhow and technological solutions for the problems that Vietnamese Government and companies are looking to solve. In this context, the potential for building long lasting business partnerships is good.
• B2B meetings, seminar and matchmaking events
• Ministerial officials, authorities and third sector partners
• The key decision makers of relevant private and public companies
• Participating at Finland Pavilion in VietWater 2017 Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Expo
VietWater and Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Expo 2017
By joining Finland Pavilion as an exhibitor at the VietWater and Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Expo 8.-10.11. you will have the opportunity to present your technology and solutions at Vietnam's most important Water, RE and EE fair. In 2017, a joint Finland Pavilion will be set up for the 5th time. The Expo is targeted for professionals only and receives over 12 000 visitors yearly.
Detailed information (costs involved, the program and the registration link) will follow in the beginning of August.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please contact:
- Mr. Saku Liuksia, Program Manager, Waste-to-Energy, +358 50 3038 326
- Ms. Eija Tynkkynen, Commercial Counsellor, +358 40 522 8507 and
+84 906 039 977
- Ms. Petra Korhonen, Project Assistant, Business Delegations, +358 50 323 7746