JOIN US FOR SOUTH AFRICA BUSINESS BREAKFAST EVENT
Time: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at at 08:30 - 12:00 hrs
Venue: Team Finland House, Porkkalankatu 1, Ruoholahti, Helsinki
Registration: via this link
Seminar is offered free of charge but requires a pre-registration. The seminar language is English.
South African companies arrive from KwaZulu-Natal province (formerly Natal) occupying the southeastern portion of the country. KwaZulu-Natal also referred as KZN and known as the garden province. KZN is enjoying a long shoreline beside the Indian Ocean and sharing borders with three other provinces and the countries of Mozambique, Swaziland and Lesotho. Its capital is Pietermaritzburg and its largest city is Durban. It is the second most populous province in South Africa.
The multisector delegation is looking for cooperation possibilities with Finnish companies. Please find enclosed the company list with short profiles. In the delegation, there representatives from the following sectors:
- Import/export of commodities (agricultural / fine spirits)
- Investment companies (trading, oil, fuel, logistic, engineering, pharmaceuticals, waste management) - technologies for e-waste, oil/gas partnerships (skills and technologies)
- ICT/Financial and banking solutions ("Smart city" solutions for utility usage)
- Research/training (Create partnerships for skilled training in oil/gas and source technologies for waste management)
- ICT/Cloud solutions (The company would like to expand and look for investors)
- Consultancy in the dairy projects, green economy skills training
- Art & Craft - Reached out to the poorest communities (the youth, rural woman, disabled, unemployed and HIV affected people) by offering craftspeople opportunities)
Business Finland is arranging the seminar with Nordekon, the leading consultancy company doing business in emerging markets, the Embassy of Republic of South Africa in Helsinki and Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: